Re: LYNX-DEV suggestion

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV suggestion
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:46:14 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Leiva Chappa wrote:
> always, to open pictures from the web. I would like to say to Lynx that
> I want to see a certain picture. I wish i could configurate it so that I
> can do it.

Lynx can do this under XWindows.  Dunno about Win32.

>   It would also be useful if PINE recognized an internet address and opened
> the
> link using Lynx, nut I guess that is not a suggestion for you. Anyway,
> wherever you are, have a nice day.

The mail user agent "mutt" can recognize URLs in mail messages and launch
Lynx if you tell it to.  Mutt runs under UNIX and its home page is
http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~me/mutt/

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
I may just be a menial robot, but I'm far too intelligent to
expect anyone to think of me for a moment.
Far far too intelligent
Far far .......