LYNX-DEV Validating links within my pages -- traversal?

From: pg
Subject: LYNX-DEV Validating links within my pages -- traversal?
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 19:16:02 -0700 (MST)

Hello, Lyncei,

I'd like to verify that all links in my pages point to accessible
pages.  For this I need something unlike -traversal which does:

  -traversal      Follow all http links derived from startpage that are
                  on the same server as startpage.  If startpage isn't
                  specified then the traversal begins with the default
                  startfile or WWW_HOME.

but, rather something which would:

                  Follow all http links derived from startpage that are
                  on the same server as startpage.  Within those pages
                  access all links (not only http links) to pages on
                  other servers, breaking the connection as soon as it
                  can be verified that the document exists. ...

I hope I'm missing something, and that there's a way to do this.
I don't think I can stand the learning barrier of MOMSpider.

Thanks,
gil