Re: LYNX-DEV 272fixes.zip update

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 272fixes.zip update
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 10:12:52 -0800 (PST)

You say you are moving to queens (astoria).

I live in New Rochelle -- 20 min by car when no
traffic, eg saturday or sunday.

I volunteer to update lots of user-doc for
lynx -- IF (big "IF") you will help me UNDERSTAND
the parts of lynx that I currently do NOT understand.

---

Even if you don't soon MOVE to Astoria, maybe you
will soon again VISIT there.  We could do it then.

David Combs

Would be nice for me to able to pay back some small
percent of the benefit I have gotten from all
your (and others') work on lynx.