Re: LYNX-DEV DOS bug fix

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV DOS bug fix
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 17:26:06 -0500 (EST)

> The syntax for the RAW_DOS_KEY_HACK in lynx.cfg is incorrect, so that
> as currently written the switch has no effect. The following patch
> fixes this and adds a little information on how to compile this. I also
> patched makefile.dos to make compilation of the raw dos key hack the
> default when compiling in DOS.
ok (on my list)

btw: there are a couple of imho questionable -D's in src/makefile.dos
(NCURSES_VERSION, NCURSES).  Can you tell me what they are propping up?
(I'd rather replace with a more apt symbol).

> I also note that there are two identical copies of lynx.cfg in the
> distribution, one in the main directory and one in the "samples"
> subdirectory. Do we need the duplicate in "samples"?
I don't know the origin of that - when I first noticed them, they were 80%
the same, so I merged (made the "samples" copy the same).

There are a few other duplicate files around the tree (a couple of headers).
I've those on my list - but I haven't decided about lynx.cfg

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden