Re: LYNX-DEV 272fixes.zip update

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 272fixes.zip update
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 17:57:45 -0500 (EST)

David Combs <address@hidden> wrote:
>You say you are moving to queens (astoria).
>
>I live in New Rochelle -- 20 min by car when no
>traffic, eg saturday or sunday.
>
>I volunteer to update lots of user-doc for
>lynx -- IF (big "IF") you will help me UNDERSTAND
>the parts of lynx that I currently do NOT understand.
>
>---
>
>Even if you don't soon MOVE to Astoria, maybe you
>will soon again VISIT there.  We could do it then.

        Yes, I read your earlier post of that when I started plowing
though all my accumulated mail here on this round.  The New Rochelle
road signs are my marker that I am only 20 min. and a $3.50 bridge
toll away from my new pad, but I'm still avoiding any substantive
"spare time" plans until I'm fully settled in there.

                                Fote