LYNX-DEV Lynx on Linux help

From: Jayabharath R. Dondeti
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx on Linux help
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:02:30 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I tried to install Lynx 2.6 on my machine following the directions at
http://www.sunbeach.net/personal/dhill/lynx/lynx-exp.html. The site
is good for starters.

I have some problems with my installation. I got the Lynx 2-6 version
and installed by following the instructions at the above site. The
browser pops up fine but the HTML tags etc., doesn't work. I can't even
follow the links.

I am look for some help regarding this. I will be really gratful for your
help.

Thanks a lot,

--Jay.

  * Jayabharath Reddy Dondeti   ECE Department,Illinois Inst. of Tech. *
  * 3301 S. Dearborn St         E-mail: address@hidden  *
  * Chicago, IL 60616-3793      URL: http://www.ece.iit.edu/~jdondeti/ *