Re: LYNX-DEV 500Kb html - Lynx capacity exceeded ?

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 500Kb html - Lynx capacity exceeded ?
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:07:40 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> with Lynx386 compiled under DJGPP (currently ac113).
>
> First, it is loading rather slow.
> Second, I was surprized enough
> discovering that about a half of the file not processed by Lynx
> and appears in somekind of raw form:
> just press End or search for first "href=" to saw it!
> I check the source near the "break-point" - nothing special,
> it is a Lynx problem.
> It may happend overflow only with DJGPP version,
> I haven't checked UNIX or WIN32 versions on this file yet.

I will check the binary that I have when I get home (ac-0.111).  Was
this a file:// on your local drive or http:// over the net? Is this with
CWSDPMI or a different memory manager?  Was this compiled by you, or is
this one of the distributed lynx binaries?
                             Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)