LYNX-DEV navigation problem

From: Stan Zylowski
Subject: LYNX-DEV navigation problem
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 18:32:41 -0500 (EST)

hello
i am familiar with lynx using it public library.  I recently
acuired at 486 windows 3.1 workgroups 33.6 modem. i use
the terminal icon in windows to link as a vt100 terminal
to the public library.  But the navigation in lynx is limited
to space bar and typing in the number of topic link.
I am unable to use arrow keys and cant enter input on
yahoo or anywhere for that matter.

what should i do? edit Options?  anything you can suggest is fine.
stan

--
http://members.tripod.com/~stanz/mail.html
http://members.tripod.com/~stanz/utopia.html