LYNX-DEV compiling Lynx for UTS on Amdahl

From: Philip Webb
Subject: LYNX-DEV compiling Lynx for UTS on Amdahl
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:55:15 -0500 (EST)

980119 Ben Slodkowski wrote:
> We are currently running on the UTS operating system level System 5 2.1.5.
> We have been trying to no avail to compile lynx on our system.
> Have contacted our vendor Amdahl in an effort to see if anyone
> in their database is using LYNX on a UTS platform,
> but they have not found anything.
> Is there a version of lynx available that will compile on a UTS platform?

no-one answered this last month, maybe because no-one knew the answer
it does seem worth repeating, in case it simply got lost in the crush.

i don't know anything about UTS,
but you can find a lot about Lynx from  lynx.browser.org/ .
possibly you might be able to port Lynx to UTS:
Lynx is developed by an international volunteer co-op
& you're welcome to join in the effort.