Re: LYNX-DEV transparent background

From: C.J.LAWSON
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV transparent background
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 12:26:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
   I am new to Lynx, and having compiled it I couldn't find were to change
the color settings ( Using the jed editor, I am aware of the different
options the slang package offers). In the end I had to edit the source
code. I got it to work alright with one or two reservations. Obviously, I
am unaware of all the ins' and outs' of the Lynx package and was wondering
if there was a way to set the color on listing different files (the exec
files are color specified in the source code) as one would do using
.dircolors ... Failing that does anyone know of how (and if it is
possible) to interface the Lynx with the dircolors package

        Thanks

                Jonathan