Re: LYNX-DEV Fun with Configure...

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Fun with Configure...
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 05:27:07 -0500 (EST)

> Got this error on AC-0.111 configure....and just now a similar (if not
> exactly the same) error on AC-0.114.
>
> What's odd... it's not screamed at me before about curses?  Why now?
> Last successful version compiled on this machine: AC-0.104
>
> What did y'all do between then and now?
I restructured things to pick up some of the combinations that make the
curses library rely on the termcap library.  I thought it worked with
FreeBSD 2.1.5 (using the default curses as well as both flavors of ncurses
- though I should re-test that).

In any case, the config.log file will contain the actual error message,
and from that I can (usually) isolate the problem.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden