LYNX-DEV Mail feature

From: Aaron Stone
Subject: LYNX-DEV Mail feature
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:52:08 -0500

Hi,

I'm using version 2.7.1, under Linux, and have gotten a few snyde
remarks about my email. Finally, someone commented that my lines did not
wrap, and then it occured to me: Lynx is not wrapping email!

Has line wrapping been added since 2.7.1? If it has not been added at
all, please forward this on to the development team, so it might find
its way into a future version.

Thanx,
Aaron Stone

--
"If you can dream it, you can do it." --Walt Disney
"I never let schooling interfere with my education." --Mark Twain