RE: LYNX-DEV Supression of messages in Lynx

From: Eric Anderson
Subject: RE: LYNX-DEV Supression of messages in Lynx
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:30:16 -0500

Yeah, I'm a P/A but not a "C/C++" P/A (there are lots of other
languages). And I'm not about to get sent to school to LEARN C, just so
I can hack Lynx. I do not desire to modify Lynx itself. I was only
asking if there was a setting in the config to change this. If not, so
be it.  We will NOT be modifying Lynx other than what can be done via
command line parameters. I do not need to divulge our entire development
plan, just to ask a question.