Re: LYNX-DEV lynx upload?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx upload?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 19:50:33 -0500 (EST)

to follow up on what Claudio Zic Solis, tarant8la said:

> I just cannot seem to find the way to upload using lynx!
> I know how to ftp://usr:address@hidden download
>
>       Can You help?

I don't believe so.  One way to do things like publishing would
be to have a cgi processing a form that takes the uploaded file
as an input, but quoting from

 CHANGES
 http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/release/CHANGES

                                                                  (p123 of 130
* Added handling of forms with ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data".  Note that
  we still don't support INPUTs with TYPE="file" or TYPE="range", and
  thus still set the DISABLED attribute for all fields in the form if
  either of those two TYPEs are present in it. - FM
* Tweak of -mime_header handling. - FM

Al Gilman