Re: LYNX-DEV LYNX reads "off" from .lynxrc set_cursor=on

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV LYNX reads "off" from .lynxrc set_cursor=on
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 05:10:01 -0500 (EST)

> I hesitate to get into this discussion, but I think that the current
> behavior is just fine, and in accord with the documentation.
> "-show_cursor" is listed as a TOGGLE.  Toggles are common, used in many
>                               Doug
that's fine with me - I stated a month ago that I was not interested in
design changes right now, just trying to address Fote's complaints and look
for issues that would prevent building or running Lynx.  (If we have to start
redesigning it, that reduces my interest in the whole affair).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden