LYNX-DEV Use Unix script file to auto send web page to myself by Lynx?

From: hong
Subject: LYNX-DEV Use Unix script file to auto send web page to myself by Lynx?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 21:11:02 -0600

Dear Lynx developer,

I routinely using Lynx to send web page to myself with e-mail and I could
not figure out a way to make it automatically send to myself.  However,
this would involve a few keystroke from Lynx as follow:

Keystrokes from inside Lynx     |    What I want to do
================================+========================================
lynx http://www.yahoo           |  lynx to http://www.yahoo for example
p                               |  involke Print option from yahoo
down arrow key                  |  move down to mail mode
enter key                       |  accept the mail mode
address@hidden                |  my e-mail address
enter key                       |  accept the address
q                               |  quit
y                               |  yes to quit

I create a script from Unix as flow and it only works on the first line:
lynx http://www.yahoo

address@hidden

Please let me know if there is a way to make it work with Lynx.
Thank you very much,

Thomas