Re: LYNX-DEV LYNX low level key mapping - Problems

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV LYNX low level key mapping - Problems
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 13:41:25 -0500

Unfortunately, it appears that the current mechanism in lynx is to make
single byte codes to special functions.  I see no way to specify terminfo
variable names in the KEY_MAP variables of the lynx.cfg file.

Is this something that would be useful?  It seems like, with that facility,
then the request about specialized function key mapping would be less
painful.