Re: LYNX-DEV Unable to connect to remote host.

From: Dave Eaton
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Unable to connect to remote host.
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 14:18:22 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, Shanker Uma wrote:

> I am getting error while starting lynx for remote host
> Alert ! Unable to connect to remote host .

I have seen a similar symptom on HP-UX when the /etc/resolv.conf or
/etc/nsswitch.nis files weren't set up properly so DNS wasn't providing
resolutions -- of course, the remote host could just be down, too.

 Dave Eaton
--
 Artronic Development  - Your Web Site Solution
 12629 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 224; Phoenix, AZ 85032