Re: LYNX-DEV Year 2000 Compliance

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Year 2000 Compliance
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 17:56:26 -0500 (EST)

> I will, of course, leave it to others to decide how and where to place the
> Y2K notice, but wanted to make sure the subject was brought up so that it
> would be in the new release. It will be important to continued use of Lynx
> at many sites.
I added a paragraph to the top-level 'README' file, available in the latest
(ac #117) version.

Except for renaming 'CHANGES.new' to 'CHANGES', I do not anticipate large
diffs for the next step (details for a pre-release).  Of course there'll
be suggestions from lynx-dev on what other things to change (but let's
try not to let it drag out).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden