LYNX-DEV help request for running Lynx

From: Antonio Quatraro
Subject: LYNX-DEV help request for running Lynx
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:02:50 +2300

    dear sirs/madam,

    I am trying to use Lynx version of 11/1/98 with no success.
    Before running it I sart with pppd or epppd (for ethernet).
   I get connected but I do not get Lynx started.
   My provider runs the following way:
  Username: (myserid)
  Password: (mypassword)
   its own prompt> ppp <enter>
    At this point I get the message "connection succesful"

   Maybe I need to set some environment variables to run lynx.
   My eppd generates an ip-up.bat file containing many of such variables,
like mi_ip= ... netmask=...

    I could send you more details if I get the right person to ask to.

   Thank you very much for your help

    Antonio Quatraro

Net-Tamer V 1.10  - Registered