RE: LYNX-DEV LYNX low level key mapping - Problems

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: RE: LYNX-DEV LYNX low level key mapping - Problems
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:53:05 +0900 (JST)

> ANything that can make lynx interpret ^[[154q as PGUP (and the rest of
> the funky codes) would be most welcome, by me at least!

My workaround (only partially successful because not all keys can be
remapped) was based on my DOS telnet application being able to accept
definitions for keys.  In the "old-days" I had to send the code sequence
"ESC O P 1 CR", and I mapped this and 7 others to pf13-20.  At least
check to see if your terminal emulator will accept a new definition for
PGUP, i.e., accept ^[[154q, but send a replacement code 0x105 to the host.

__Henry