Re: LYNX-DEV ac #117

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ac #117
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:35:08 +0900 (JST)

> * add RELEASE_STATEMENT file. - TD

Moan, worked so hard to get rid of that thing.  Oh, well.

> * change default for --disable-internal-links so it is normally-off - TD

Just checking since the above does say "disable ... is normally-off";
what you're saying here is that Klaus' follow internal links stuff is
completely turned off by default (but we can still have it if we want)?

Tom, Leonid, and all the others, you've done a great job.  Thanks from
this devoted Lynx user.  Really, just can't thank you enough.

__Henry