Re: LYNX-DEV Year 2000 Compliance

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Year 2000 Compliance
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:47:46 +0900 (JST)

> Henry objected to yet another doc file (YADF) for the Lynx distribution. I

My wife hates me, too; always knit picking she says.

> source files for any indication of Y2K compliance, and if they can see it

Thanks to Tom and Bela, we now know it is not compliant.

> I will, of course, leave it to others to decide how and where to place the
> Y2K notice, but wanted to make sure the subject was brought up so that it

Another place I'd rcommend putting the statement when it is ready is:
   Linkname: SLCC Lynx Pages
probably the most useful, certainly more than lynx.browser.org, single
lynx page out there (not talking about page sets, e.g. Subir's all time
masterpiece.)

__Henry