Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2.8pre.2 patch

From: Bill Schiavo
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2.8pre.2 patch
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 05:25:42 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone.

I have been wanting to get Lynx to use zmodem to doenload files to the
local terminal for a while but I could only get it to work using the .tmp
file as the suggested filename.  I noticed this script but since I am
still a bit of a novice at Linux, I am not sure how to use it.  Can
someone help me out?

thanks, Bill