Re: LYNX-DEV ac #117

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ac #117
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 06:38:31 -0500 (EST)

> The RELEASE_STATEMENT file in 2-7-1, perhaps any statement like that,
> seemed out of date the day it went out the door.  All that people seemed
> to want was that word ``"official"'' somewhere.  The top of README seemed
> as good a place as any.
well, I did that - let's focus on the things that I missed (or assumed other
people would do):

        + Are there any other files which must be bundled with 2.8?

        + Are there problems building/running it? (So far it sounds like the
          normal pains of upgrading).

        + What other pieces (pages to update) remain?

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden