Re: LYNX-DEV No Win16 version

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV No Win16 version
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 11:50:51 -0500 (EST)

> feeling is that I can get a semi-working (no drive letters, possibly
> other problems) Lynx 2.8-pre done right away, as soon as I can get
> Juanjo's autoconf fixes downloaded; the pipe between here and
> arrakis.es seems to be pretty flaky.
I have Juan Jose's fixes on my autoconf page (gzip'd, though I only
noticed last week that makes it readable only by lynx ;-).  You'd
probably want my other patches in any case.

> Anyway, it's easier to catch up than to keep up.  Hopefully I will get
> this done before 2.8 goes to release, if not, I assume there'll be a
> 2.8.1 bugfix release like there was for 2.7, and I'll aim for that.
> Maybe this summer?
I'm expecting to stay a while - I've only got a bit more than half of
what I came here for.  So unless we lose the account on sol or something
like that, there'll be a 2.9 (or 2.8.1 or whatever) this summer.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden