Re: LYNX-DEV 2.8 bug in handling > ?

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 2.8 bug in handling > ?
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 20:43:13 +0900 (JST)

> something like that - the error recovery is different between 2.7.2 (Fote)
> and 2.8pre (Klaus).  Klaus' approach insists that things be nested
> properly, otherwise the whole stack gets popped (an oversimplification, but
> the effect is that small errors are very noticable).  Fote's approach tries

But isn't Fote's approach available in 2.8pre, too?  I thought BOTH
parsers functioned in the development tree.  If that is not the case,
then the "keystroke_help.html" file in lynx_help needs to be changed:
        ^V          SWITCH_DTD    switch between two ways of parsing HTML.

When I toggle with ^V, I get a message about "tag soup" vs "sgml".  I
hope more than the message is working!

__Henry