LYNX-DEV 2.8pre.3

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: LYNX-DEV 2.8pre.3
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:16:30 -0500 (EST)

These are the minor fixes.  I have to study the ones about the sign-extension,
and the one about zmodem a little more.  And since Jonathan Sergent's working
on testing the HP-UX 10.x curses stuff, I'll probably have that in the next
(final?) patch for this week (tomorrow or Friday, I hope).

1998-03-04
* strip -g compiler option if not otherwise specified, for debugging (note
  that autoconf 2.12 does not try to use -O option due to concerns about
  compiler optimization). - TD
* correct value of $host_os used in CF_CURSES_LIBS for special-case of
  HP's -lHcurses (Jonathan Sergent <address@hidden>).
* correct def7_uni.tbl for Greek letters, note about UPPER8 assumption
  added to chrtrans/README.format. - LP
* few comments corrected. - LP

--
Thomas E. Dickey