Re: LYNX-DEV 2-8 help: Help!

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 2-8 help: Help!
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 05:24:48 -0500 (EST)

> I think that you probably need to verify the location of the lynx.cfg
> that is compiled into your executable file. If that is correct, but you
right (I've had no problems with this for several months).  I'm pretty sure
that the configure-script doesn't modify the older behavior, but augments
it (by allowing the person configuring Lynx to specify the default location
in a different manner than editing userdefs.h).  The only editing I do when
installing is to merge the url's & proxies in lynx.cfg against the ones I've
already installed.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden