Re: LYNX-DEV SSL support for lynx 2.7.2

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV SSL support for lynx 2.7.2
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 15:35:38 -0500 (EST)

> Actually, the SSL patches were moved to a public server - was it
> www.cryptography.org or some such place?  However, they are in the
> site's 'raw' directories, and thus you have to explore a bit before
> you find them.  Note however that the SSL patches will NOT apply to the
> lynx 2.8 executables.
Does anyone want to check on these & see how much work to re-integrate?

(If they apply against 2.7.2, I assume it would not be a lot of work, since
most of the differences that would be troublesome are not related to the
low-level I/O and transport).

I've noticed it's been almost a month since Fote posted to this list.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden