LYNX-DEV packet driver

From: cappa luca
Subject: LYNX-DEV packet driver
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 11:37:50 +0100 (MET)

Hello, i would like to use LYNX386 on the 486
at my school net, where are many UNIX, DECAlpha, and P133 with WinNT.
In the attachment file i included what MSD report about cpu,network, and
so on. Notice that 486s have only a local drive A:, and the other device
such as Z: C: M: F: are on a server named GIGANTE.
Notice that i have found a hidden directory in C:, "LANMAN.DOS" where are
some drivers, info about protocol and many script and configuration files,
so there is no reason to think that the net at my school is a MicroSoft
LAN Network!

luca cappa