LYNX-DEV help urgently needed

From: Derek Choukalos or Rosa Jordan
Subject: LYNX-DEV help urgently needed
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 07:58:35

This list is clearly out of my league but perhaps somebody could point me
to where I can get help.

I've been trying to get some form of DOS Lynx operational but I'm ready to
relegate that to future fantasies.  Right now I would be delighted, and
urgently need, to get DOS e-mail working.

So far nothing I've tried works according to instructions, and none of the
documentation is sufficiently comprehensible to figure out why.  I need
some documentation directed to somebody without a networking background,
something that omits - or at least explains - all the jargon and
abreviations.