LYNX-DEV Do SureTrade, e.Schwab, or Wells Fargo Online work with SSL?

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: LYNX-DEV Do SureTrade, e.Schwab, or Wells Fargo Online work with SSL?
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 14:40:25 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 7 Mar 1998, Mark Mentovai wrote:
>Some (stupid) sites that use SSL also don't work with Lynx.  Those sites
>are stupid, though.  Let's forget about them.  I've successfully used Lynx

Does anyone know if Charles Schwab (e.Schwab technically), SureTrade, or
Wells Fargo Online (inc. logging into your personal acct) work with
Lynx and SSL?

I've been hoping they do..  (Actually I think SureTrade is Java-based..
Schwab I *think* is at least frames-based so a pain, but might be usable..)

Any ideas?  I don't have an SSL-enabled version to play with yet I don't think.
(The local guy was gonna put it on a new shell machine, I haven't tried it
yet to see.)