Re: LYNX-DEV more about wells fargo, schwabZZ

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV more about wells fargo, schwabZZ
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:16:05 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998 address@hidden wrote:
>I just installed the patch mentioned in a previous post and the 128 bit stuff
>works just fine.

What patch mentioned?  I'm missing something here.  I admittedly mostly
*skim* this mailing list since most of it goes above my head as I don't know
anything about the lynx code and barely know anything about HTML itself.

(I guess I wish there were a lynx-users list along the lines of trn-users.)

1) Go to www.eschwab.com
2) hit return twice

you'll have to say yes/always to a cookie.

now you'll get the login screen but also a "you're using a standard 40 or
56 bit security browser..."

at least I do.

address@hidden