Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx & US Govt (was SSL for Lynx 2.8)

From: Emil Sit
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx & US Govt (was SSL for Lynx 2.8)
Date: 10 Mar 1998 19:35:04 -0500

Larry W. Virden writes:

> If folk want more firm facts, I seem to recall reading that there is a
> mailing list devoted to the SSL libraries.  Anyone know for certain?

Taken from the SSLeay FAQ (which itself contains a whole bunch of
links):

=>   email to address@hidden for instructions
=>   for using the majordomo varient that manages this list - which in
=>   short are send mail to address@hidden with a
=>   message body of subscribe ssl-users).

The SSLeay main page is http://www.cryptsoft.com/ and includes
top-level links to the FAQ and archives of the mailing list.

--
Emil Sit / Bronx Science '95, MIT '99 -- ESG, SIPB, Athena Consulting
PGP KeyID: 0xE63561E9 / Fingerprint:  A68FD0693EDABA19  2671EC1F22498F58