LYNX-DEV Browser - Internet information (fwd)

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: LYNX-DEV Browser - Internet information (fwd)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 16:43:53 -0800 (PST)

Here's their lame reply.  They spelled my name wrong, plus gave me a bogus
link.  (Though I did find the right one manually, by trying to log in again.)

---
Dear Matt Ackerett:

Thank you for your suggestion.

There are many Web browsers available, but Wells Fargo requires the use of a
browser that provides a high degree of security in order to protect your
accounts (such as Netscape Navigator™ or Microsoft® Internet Explorer).  By
this statement we are not onl
y referring to the level of encryption but also the security tests we execute
with sample accounts.  If you'd like to learn which browsers are approved for
Wells Fargo online banking, please go to
http://www.wellsfargo.com/per/online/browser/chart/.

Here, you can view our approved browser list, test your browser to see if it's
approved, and download a secure browser. If you still have questions, please
refer to the security section on our Web site. You may also call one of our
online agents at 1-800-
956-4442.

Sincerely,

Online Customer Service