Re: colors (was: Re: LYNX-DEV am I too late?)

From: John
Subject: Re: colors (was: Re: LYNX-DEV am I too late?)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:12:32 -0500 (EST)

I know I'm jumping in late here, but what is wrong with good
old black text on a white background?  To me (old, glasses
not legally blind yet, not pushing or selling or lobbying
for anything) that seems as if it may be the best default.
Only a thought!

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Laura Eaves wrote:

> Could you tell me again where to get ncurses?  Thanks.
> I'll try again to build it fwiw.
> another question is: Can colors be turned off in a lynx compiled
> with ncurses?

This is not meant to be a flame, only a thought.  I was just
wondering why colors are so important.

John