LYNX-DEV &UPPERCASE; <=> &uppercase ?

From: Bill Hogan
Subject: LYNX-DEV &UPPERCASE; <=> &uppercase ?
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:28:05 -0800 (PST)

  I happened to visit

        http://www.pobox.com/~ejnbell/pgp-www.html

today; as soon as I viewed the page (using .7.1ac-0.115) I saw this:

   ... download or save this file to your hard drive. In Netscape,
   click on the word &QUOT;File&QUOT; on the menu-bar, then click on
   &QUOT;Save as&QUOT;. In the &QUOT;Save File as Type ...&QUOT; box,
   make sure that &QUOT;Source (*.htm)&QUOT; is selected. Save the file
   with a &QUOT;.htm&QUOT; or &QUOT;.html&QUOT; extension, such as
   "pgp-www.htm&QUOT;. ...

  I only did a cursory check but I did not find anything that said whether
things like `&QUOTE;' are supposed to be case-significant.

  Any comments?

  Thank you.
   BH
--