LYNX-DEV Re: the _WINDOWS NSL_FORK and a minor correction

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: the _WINDOWS NSL_FORK and a minor correction
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 20:42:10 -0500 (EST)

I'm not having a lot of luck with stopping the lookup under Borland C.  I
got CreateThread() and CloseHandle() to compile and work together.  Plain
lookups work fine, but if I stop one then lynx pukes on me.  If anyone has
any expearence in this area I could use some help.

I do want to make sure the cygwin version makes it in if it is really
working well.