LYNX-DEV HTTP File upload wanted

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV HTTP File upload wanted
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 09:48:41 -0500 (EST)

Now that 2.8 is out I feel that I can bring this up.  I support a service
that uses HTTP file upload extensively which means that much of the time I
can't even use lynx with my own server.  I could *really* use this feature
added to lynx.

I have NO idea how to do this.  I know someone did it once and it never
got incorporated.  I looked at that version and it had so many mods that I
quickly gave up reading.  If anone else was thinking about working on
this, I'd like to hear about it.