Re: LYNX-DEV last call: LBO home page update

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV last call: LBO home page update
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 09:44:26 +0900 (JST)

> I like the idea of a form ... and though it would be best to ask
[...]
> What I think might help most here is (in perl format):
>
> $remote = $ENV {'REMOTE_HOST'} ;
> $user_sw = $ENV {'HTTP_USER_AGENT'} ;

This thread opens up an old sore.  I volunteered, but never came
through.  To do it right was beyond my capabilities.  I am no longer
in a position to even try to make amends.  Sorry all.

It sounds to me like your on the right track, Dave, and have the
skills to meet the challenge.  If you have the time, could you work
on a simple form?  It would really benefit everyone; I'm sure Al
would see to it that your efforts did not go to waste.

I once had an idea list, but seem to have lost it.  What I could
dig up at least might help you find the previous discussion in the
archives:

__Henry