Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx help form (was: last call ...)

From: Dave Eaton
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx help form (was: last call ...)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 22:34:31 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 14 Mar 1998, Nelson Henry Eric wrote:

> This thread opens up an old sore.  I volunteered, but ...[clip]...
> It sounds to me like your on the right track, Dave, and have the
> skills to meet the challenge.  If you have the time, could you work
> on a simple form?

Guess I stepped into that one, didn't I? <g>
OK, sure, I'll read through the archive you pointed me to and put
something together as long as there are no objections from others on the
list.

Is it safe to assume I have perl 5.004 and sendmail available to use in
the script?

Once I have something mocked up on my own machine, I'll post the URL to
this list for folks to throw stones at before we move forward.

Later,
 Dave Eaton
--
 Artronic Development  - Your Web Site Solution
 12629 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 224; Phoenix, AZ 85032