Re: LYNX-DEV Re: _WINDOWS patch for doing NSL_FORK

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: _WINDOWS patch for doing NSL_FORK
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:46:51 -0500 (EST)

I've had some luck with making a Borland based non-blocking Win32 lookup
using a global host/phost variable.  I don't know how much I like the idea
of having the global stuff, but I sure like the idea of being able to
instantly stop lookups.  I made a couple mods off the very last post from
afn06760 to get it working.

I want to try it for a little while to see how it feels, then I will
merge with afn06760 and get it into the codeset.