Re: LYNX-DEV features of interest to blind users

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV features of interest to blind users
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 23:53:16 -0500

From: Laura Eaves <address@hidden>
>My terminal is a PC running Procomm Plus with
>terminal set to vt220.
>The version of lynx I'm using is 2.8.

Okay that is good.  Now, is the lynx you are using running on your PC,
or on a remote system?  If on your PC, what compiler did you use to
build it.  If remotely, then on what type of system?

The bottom line is that if we can determine the entire combination
of software you are using, perhaps someone else can set up to try
that combination and see if they can get it to work.