Re: LYNX-DEV lynx - tcp/ip

From: Michael Sokolov
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx - tcp/ip
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 19:23:55 -0500 (EST)

   Dear David,

   You wrote:
> I respect your efforts to work on DOSSOCK, and hope things go smoothly.

   Thanks!

> I know it is hard to work on a project when so many day to day efforts
> cause you to lose focus.

   Yeah... I have been moving to a different apartment this week, and I had
no access to my mailbox until yesterday. On Tuesday my parents are flying
to San Diego, CA and I am staying in Cleveland, OH alone (being a CWRU
student I'm tied to the CWRU campus). I will have to cook for myself and
everything... Probably I will now have even less time for hacking...
Sigh...

> Just thought I'd write a note to encourage you.

   Thanks!

   Sincerely,
   Michael Sokolov
   Phone: 440-449-0299