LYNX-DEV fyi: geocities

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV fyi: geocities
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:56:20 -0500

There isn't a problem with _all_ geocities forms and lynx 2.8; I just
went over and filled out the form there for their oscars contest and
it went just fine.  Again, let us know what it is specifically that's
causing problems and we can take a shot at helping you evaluate things.

A tip for folk frustrated with access.  After making sure you're using
the latest version of lynx, try out one of the HTML validation services
on the WWW - there's one over at www.w3.org now (pperhaps it
should be mentioned in anything we put together to aid the reporting
of errors by lynx users?)