LYNX-DEV Lynx on Win95

From: Personal
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx on Win95
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:43:00 -0700 (MST)

I have a fully registered version of winzip, and if we can figure out the
best installation setup, would be more than happy to create a self-extracting
archive for Lynx that could include such things as the icons, a desktop or
start menu shortcut to a bat file to run lynx (which would use the icon),
the bat file with needed envars set, etc. All we need to do is decided what
and where everything should be, and let me know. I can even put in on the
SLCC lynx pages for easy access.

(I am not a win95 programmer [or even a DOS programmer] so don't expect an
installation script, but I think winzip will allow us to unpack the archive
to the desired locations.)

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,
Email: address@hidden (Scott McGee)         | run in circles,
Web:   http://www.slcc.edu/infotech/webmaster.html | scream and shout.
My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the College. Trust me!