LYNX-DEV Lynx code question

From: Kristin McNally
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx code question
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:28:59 -0500

Dear sir/madam:

I am an Applications Developer for Moon Communications of Clearwater,
Florida and have been given the task of writing an application that will
accept input from a VT100 terminal and send it back to a Web Server via
a modem connection.

The suggestion has been made to me to look at the Lynx Web Browser for
ideas on how to do this.

I have received a copy of the Lynx 2.8 source code and was wondering if
I could get some sort of explanation as to how the code is organized so
that I may find what I'm looking for faster.

Any help or suggestions you may have will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Kristin McNally
Moon Communications
address@hidden