LYNX-DEV Character Tables

From: Da Jungle Maniac !!!
Subject: LYNX-DEV Character Tables
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:40:41 GMT

        Hi! I've got a little problem when try to compile Lynx without
        including ALL character tables in the package.
        I executed ./configure, and then I deleted the lines in src/makefile
        and src/chrtrans/makefile that contained the chrtables I didn't want
        to include.
        When I ran 'make', it tells me some kind of 'macro error', and says
        something is wrong with 'all'.
        How can I compile it without those chrtrans?

                                                                Thanks