LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx question: frames and <object>

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx question: frames and <object>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:41:08 -0500 (EST)

Lynx displays both the frames as links and the contents of the
<NOFRAMES> section.  Given that competently done <NOFRAMES>
sections are in the minority, and not syntactically verifiable
to be such, it is probably best that Lynx continue to do this.

And no, sorry, there is no <OBJECT> support, yet.

Check out the recent discussions on the WAI Interest Group
mailing list <http://www.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/> and
keep an eye out for when the minutes from the meeting this past
weekend get posted.  Frames are still a hot topic in both the
Page Author and Browser guidelines groups.

Al